[ncsg-policy] How's this (edited motion on VI)

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 22 00:23:58 CET 2010

I agree with Milton and I'm really disturbed about the existence of a
parallel list of "selected" people.

We are constantly trying to avoid this modus operandi at ICANN and one of
the reasons I joined NCUC/NCSG is because I thought it was an open space to
exchange ideas, discuss and learn about policy, and with my participation I
was trying also to contribute a little bit from the technical side since
there is a big disconnect. No wonder why.

Avri, with all due respect and please don't take it personal, but since you
brought the GNSO kool-aid here now I find myself listening to dialogs that I
don't understand where have been initiated, since I didn't have the
opportunity to participate in person at any of the ICANN meetings I feel
excluded, and I have to spend a lot of time looking for documents that seem
difficult to find by design, etc.

This is not good.

I'm for transcripts, and I'm against separate mailing lists unless we are
talking about specific working groups where the list is open to anybody to
subscribe and read.

My .02
Jorge