ICANN Nairobi NO VA "remote participation" site - Update and ACTION needed!

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 28 05:52:09 CET 2010

I am just wondering out aloud here...

If this meeting turns out or serves as a grand "remote participation"
precedent, then should it be expected that during *all* future
meetings ICANN should commit equal resources to ensure all such other
"remote participation" meetings are similarly successful, everywhere
in the world (in view of AoC)? Would thee be any side effects to "One
world. One Internet. Everyone connected."?