[ncsg-policy] Reminder Pre-Council Policy discussion meeting February 17 at 21:00 UTC

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 17 08:25:18 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:13 AM, William Drake <
william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch> wrote:

Shall we talk about the CC and launching an Interest Group pronto?

I agree.

> What about the idea of a meeting with local/regional civil society, are we
> doing that or no?

We are planing a social and I have some funding secured for it. With all the
earlier security briefs and blogshere-floated plausible cancellation
prevented us from inviting many other regional CS participants in good time.
Perhaps we should talk about it on the call as well?