[ncsg-policy] Reminder Pre-Council Policy discussion meeting February 17 at 21:00 UTC

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Wed Feb 17 08:13:33 CET 2010

Hi

Three possible additions:

We might want to talk for three minutes about the GAC-Council meeting in Nairobi, I drafted a proposal some might regard as 'controversial' and if people agree it might be helpful on the council call to be able to say NCSG supports it.  I guess this would fall under Nairobi Meeting Planning.

Shall we talk about the CC and launching an Interest Group pronto?

What about the idea of a meeting with local/regional civil society, are we doing that or no?

BD

On Feb 17, 2010, at 12:11 AM, Avri Doria wrote:

> Info: http://ncdnhc.org/events/ncsg-monthly-policy-meeting
>
> Proposed Agenda
>
> - talk about proposed agenda (in the IETF it was called Bash Agenda, i liked that)
>
> - Assorted introductory stuff
>
> - Re: Motion on the Proposed Process for GNSO Endorsement of Nominees to the AoC Accountability and Transparency RT - 10 February 2010
>
> - Vertical Integration (VI) Policy Development Process (PDP) (15 minutes)
>  Refer to the motion passed on 28 January 2010
>   http://gnso.icann.org/resolutions/#201001
>
>   current charter: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-vi-feb10/msg00135.html
>
> - Prioritization of GNSO work
>
> - Various Statuses from NCSG/NCUC participants in WG and WT
>
> -  Nairobi Meeting Planning
>
> -- GNSO
> -- NCSG/NCUC
>
> - Update on NCSG charter progress
>
> - other stuff
>
> a.
>

> On 9 Feb 2010, at 17:06, Avri Doria wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> The most favorable time the meeting turned out to be: February 17 at 21:00 UTC for 2 hour.
>>
>> the link with information is http://ncdnhc.org/events/ncsg-monthly-policy-meeting
>>
>> And agenda will come out shortly before the meeting. It will be based on a combination of topics in the Council Agenda for Feb 18, and other issues that may be on people's minds.  Also will ask for a few status items from council members and those involved in the various WG and Wt.
>>
>> Please send me any issues you think need to be added to the agenda.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> a.

William J. Drake
Senior Associate