NCSG/ALAC Dinner Tonight

Wendy Seltzer wendy at SELTZER.COM
Mon Dec 6 16:57:33 CET 2010

I didn't doodle, but will be happy to join.

--Wendy

On 12/06/2010 10:42 AM, William Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A few of us have been digging around trying to find a place for the dinner
> tonight.  Given that food quality doesn't seem to vary too much we thought
> atmosphere for hanging out was the key variable, and after speaking with
> Angela, our handler at the Hilton, Wolf and I took her advice that San Pedro
> is the best in that regard and booked it for 19:30. People who attended the
> GNSO Council-board dinner Saturday have already been there, sorry, but it
> seemed the best choice, centrally located on San Pedro square, big roof top
> dining with great view etc.  It's an easy stroll there directly from the
> conference center, and they serve drinks right on the square if anyone gets
> there early.
>
> When we did the Doodle poll http://doodle.com/zd2vhg97tuayyhr5 18 people
> said they were available tonight, but I know of at least three on that list
> who won't be coming due to travel problems etc.  So we booked for around 15.
> Presumably they'll be able to accommodate however many show if additional
> folks want to come.
>
> The details are in Wolf's message below.
>
> If anyone who Doodled yes knows they're not coming, maybe let one of us know
> so we can adjust the reservation if necessary...?
>
> Thanks
>
> Bill

Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 914-374-0613
Fellow, Princeton Center for Information Technology Policy
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html
http://www.chillingeffects.org/
https://www.torproject.org/donate        <<        please donate!
http://www.freedom-to-tinker.com/