NCSG/ALAC Dinner Tonight

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Mon Dec 6 16:42:32 CET 2010

Hello,

A few of us have been digging around trying to find a place for the dinner
tonight.  Given that food quality doesn't seem to vary too much we thought
atmosphere for hanging out was the key variable, and after speaking with
Angela, our handler at the Hilton, Wolf and I took her advice that San Pedro
is the best in that regard and booked it for 19:30. People who attended the
GNSO Council-board dinner Saturday have already been there, sorry, but it
seemed the best choice, centrally located on San Pedro square, big roof top
dining with great view etc.  It's an easy stroll there directly from the
conference center, and they serve drinks right on the square if anyone gets
there early.

When we did the Doodle poll http://doodle.com/zd2vhg97tuayyhr5 18 people
said they were available tonight, but I know of at least three on that list
who won't be coming due to travel problems etc.  So we booked for around 15.
Presumably they'll be able to accommodate however many show if additional
folks want to come.

The details are in Wolf's message below.

If anyone who Doodled yes knows they're not coming, maybe let one of us know
so we can adjust the reservation if necessary...?

Thanks

Bill