WikiLeaks,org domain killed by US everydns.net

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Fri Dec 3 07:09:45 CET 2010

My first thought is what would it take to keep wikileaks.org online in
the face of massive attacks? I would host them but I don't have the
resources to withstand that kind of attack myself.