Applicants Sought from Internet User Community for Seat on Board of Directors

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 31 10:01:30 CEST 2010

Dear all,

Whereas I do not a problem with further dedicating own time and
resources to this duty, my inquiries point that I may not garner
critical broad-based ALAC in support. Proceeding further to
application would therefore be a waste of others' and my time.

I thank everyone that took time and variously responded.

Sincerely,

Alex