Endorsing American Red Cross' Comments on VI Initial Report

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 12 20:50:29 CEST 2010

Hello,

first thanks to Debbie for her comments and keeping doing that,
we should undoubtedly follow her example :)

honestly, I am becoming uncomfortable that we have every time to deal with
 one-day-before-deadline-written comments and then being pushed in policy
committee to make quick decision, I understand that people who volunteer to
draft comment are really busy with their professional duties. in order to
allow our members to react, one week before deadline sounds suitable and
fair (anyway I am not blaming anybody about that, mea culpa as I didn't make
my homework of comments too).

I agree with third option . I understand that Milton's explanatory part is
appropriate for first option?

Regards

Rafik