Endorsing American Red Cross' Comments on VI Initial Report

Mary Wong MWong at PIERCELAW.EDU
Thu Aug 12 18:11:46 CEST 2010

I echo Avri's thanks, Debbie, and agree that NCSG should discuss whether it can support and endorse the comments submitted by the Red Cross.

Speaking personally, I would be happy to.

In view of the fact that today is the last day, I guess the group's options are:
- Endorse in full (if sufficient members can agree) as an SG
- Endorse in part as an SG
- Endorsement (either in full or in part) by a group of members (starting with Avri, me and whoever else wants to sign on) identifying ourselves as NCSG members (or as non-commercial interests)
- No endorsement of any kind

It may be that the third option would be the quickest and easiest.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law & Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA