American Red Cross' Comments on Initial Report on Vertical Integration Between Registrars and Registries

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Thu Aug 12 17:17:14 CEST 2010

On 12 Aug 2010, at 09:39, Debra Hughes wrote:

> <American Red Cross Comments to VI Report - 08122010.pdf>

Hi,

Thanks for writing and sending this.  Having just read it, I am wondering whether this is a comment that the NCSG would be willing to endorse?

Personally, and as a member of the VIWG, I ver much appreciate this comment and do hope we can endorse it.

Are any other comments in the offing?

Today is the deadline.

thanks

a.