Reminder: Draft Agenda for 20 April 21 UTC

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Tue Apr 20 01:58:50 CEST 2010

BTW, I have not received requests from anyone for a call out yet.  Please send name and phone number - please do not count on my remembering it from past requests. i am not as talented at providing this service as the GNSO secretariat you might be used to.

cheers and hoping for a good turn out on the call - this is your chance for direct discussion on the issues before the council with the council members who will vote on these things - give them your feedback, they need it.

cheers.

a.

Begin forwarded message: