Fwd: [council] Agenda for GNSO Council Meeting 21 April 2010.

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Apr 14 16:32:14 CEST 2010

Reminder we have a meeting set the day before.

> Mark your calendar --> Next 3 Calls:
> 20 April (Tue.) @ 21:00 UTC
> 19 May (Wed.) @ 21:00 UTC
> 9 June (Wed.) @ 21:00 UTC

Note I have the recording and transcript from the previous meeting , but have just not had time to put them up on the web site in the area we set aside for them.

Formal details on the call will be found on the web site (don't think they are there yet) and an agenda will be drafted.

In addition to the items on the GNSO agenda and updates on various Working Groups and Working Teams please mention on the list any other items you think need to be covered.

And remember this meeting is open to all NCSG members and is a chance to interact with the NCSG council members before they go and participate on the NCSG's behalf.  So join us and get your opinion stated.  And if you can't come, comments on the list are good too.

thanks
a.

Begin forwarded message: