[ncsg-policy] Fwd: [gnso-osc] For comment by OSC: GCOT section 5 - statements/disclosure of interest

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 2 09:49:19 CEST 2010

Hi Avri,

I am not sure, there is something in particular that you want our feedback
or it is just about the whole document?

Regards

Rafik