Final Slate of Candidates for NCUC Elections

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Sep 14 02:04:14 CEST 2009

Below is our final slate of candidates for the NCUC Annual
Elections.  Thank you all who have nominated someone and especially
those who are willing to serve the constituency for the next year!

Note that more people were nominated, but a number of those
nominations were not accepted.  If I missed anyone, please let me know!

The voting period will be one week and anyone who has been a member
of NCUC for 30 days prior to the vote is eligible to vote (i.e.
joined NCUC on or before 14 August 2009).

Voting Period: 14-21 September 2009

Thank you!

NCUC Executive Committee (1-yr):

Africa
Rafik Dammak
Alex Gakuru
David Kissoondoyal
Baudouin Schombe

Asia
David Cake

Europe:
Konstantinos Komaitis
Cedric Laurant

North America:
Brenden Kuerbis

South America
Gabriel Pineiro
Carlos de Souza

GNSO Council (2-yr):
Rafik Dammak (Africa)
Konstantinos Komaitis (Europe)
Wendy Seltzer (North America)
Rudi Vansnick (Europe)

NCUC Chair (1-yr):
Robin Gross

NCUC Election Time-Table:

4 Sept: Nominations opened
12 Sept: Nominations CLOSED at Midnight California time
14 Sept: Voting Begins
21 Sept: Voting Ends
31 Oct:  Term Begins

Online elections kindly handled courtesy of Brazilian .nic folks.

We also have to approve some minor edits to our charter at the
direction of ICANN staff to meet NCSG requirements and also to make
clear that individuals are now full members in NCUC.

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org