Nominations procedures?

Cedric Laurant cedric at LAURANT.ORG
Mon Sep 7 00:17:20 CEST 2009

Hi Milton, Robin and others,

Could you tell how much of a commitment it
represents (hours/week), for how long? (one or
two years or less?) and if there is any financial
expense to be foreseen (e.g., travel for
meetings) or are they reimbursed by ICANN?

Sorry if someone else has already made you those
questions before.  It might be useful to explain
what such a commitment concretely means.

Thanks!

Cedric
---