Nominations procedures?

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Sep 6 23:41:32 CEST 2009

Let me also emphasize that people should not be bashful about nominating themselves, or at least expressing interest on the list.
In many cultural and political contexts, self-nomination is not considered to be so good, and of course it is better if 5 or 6 people want you to be the Council rep not just yourself. But this is a large group now and frankly most of us have no idea who is willing and able to devote time to this thing. And it does take a lot of time and commitment to serve on the Council. So if you are interested I at least would appreciate it if you let the rest of us know.
--MM (speaking entirely for myself)

________________________________
From: Non-Commercial User Constituency [mailto:NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Robin Gross
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 11:08 AM
To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Nominations procedures?

Thanks, Norbert.

Multiple nominations are no problem at all.

Nominations should be send to the main NCUC list.

Robin

On Sep 6, 2009, at 3:39 AM, Norbert Klein wrote:

Thanks for the "NCUC Elections 2009 - Nominations Now Open" info, it said
which positions are to be filled, but I missed to see whether we can send
one or multiple nominations, and where to send the nominations. We do not
have much time - I hope for further instructions soon.

Norbert Klein

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org<mailto:robin at ipjustice.org>