Expanding NCUC on-line presence ...

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Wed Sep 2 22:47:32 CEST 2009

Thanks for doing this Jorge! Using other platforms to build awareness about
NCUC is great, particularly when it targets specific communities (e.g.,
business) who might often have similar viewpoints on policy issues the NCUC
is addressing in ICANN.

Can you incorporate rss feed from the website at http://ncdnhc.org/ into the
Linked In website, so anyone who visits there has the latest news, etc.? If
so, here are some feeds:

Blog Posts: http://ncdnhc.org/profiles/blog/feed?xn_auth=no
Latest Activity: http://ncdnhc.org/activity/log/list?fmt=rss
List Posts: http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=NCUC-DISCUSS&v=2.0

And we can always create others if you think something in particular might
be useful.

Also, we probably want to make it clear on the Linked In site (as well as
any other social networking platforms, like Facebook) that our official
membership roster is maintained on http://ncdnhc.org/, and encourage
individuals and organizations interested in participating in NCUC and
policy-making activities to register at
http://ncdnhc.org/main/authorization/signUp?

Cheers,

Brenden Kuerbis