ICANN's proposals on URS and Trademark Clearinghouse

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu Oct 22 10:02:38 CEST 2009

Thank you Robin. Here is a link on ICANN’s overarching trademark issues: it
has all the information including Kathy’s and mine White Papers:
https://st.icann.org/new-gtld-overarching-issues/index.cgi?trademark_protect
ion
Off to the airport now.

Best