NCUC Response to Board Letter & why is staff trying to stir up trouble again?

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Oct 22 00:53:33 CEST 2009

Nick:

I note you mis-state NCUC's position saying that we asked the board
for no constituencies to be created for 2 years on the ALAC list:
    http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/at-large_atlarge-
lists.icann.org/2009q4/006118.html

That is simply not true.  Staff continuing to repeat these divisive
untrue statements, especially after having been told they are wrong
is very frustrating and counter-productive to everyone.

NCUC was also concerned that the Board believed that untruth since it
was in that letter that you mention.  Therefore NCUC sent a response
to the board to the letter you cite in hopes of clearing up the
misperception (that you are trying to re-muddy here).

Would you please be so kind as to forward to the ALAC list where you
just mis-quoted NCUC's position the attached NCUC response to clear
up this misperception?

Thank you,
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org