OReilly Media on "ICANN without restraints: the difficulties of coordinating stakeholders"

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 4 01:39:03 CEST 2009

Thanks for the clarification Robin. Then am I right saying that besides the
BoD under the law the organization is not accountable to its constituents ?

Regards
Jorge