Mormons demand ICANN plugs net smut hole

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Mar 19 19:45:33 CET 2009

That is fascinating.  Robert Yarro, the man behind SCO, the "most
hated company" that stole computer code from the Linux open source
community and who's entire business model is lawsuits claims he will
bring "the first moral voice" to ICANN.

I wonder why the "CyberSafety" Constituency won't disclose its ties
to Yarro or to CP80 in its proposal.  Must be part of the "moral
leadership" we can expect from Yarro's group.

Robin

On Mar 19, 2009, at 7:39 AM, William Drake wrote:

> Of interest
>
> The Most Hated Company In Tech http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/
> content/04_05/b3868104_mz063.htm
>

> Carlos Afonso wrote:
>> A polygamic sect enters the scene led by a person whose ethical
>> practices are dubious to say the least (witness the war against
>> the open source community waged by Yarro on contract with Micro$oft).
>>
>> I wonder where is this going to lead?
>>
>> --c.a.
>>
>> William Drake wrote:
>>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/03/18/mormons_icann/

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org