New domain name .ngo would be for charities only

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Thu Jul 30 05:19:47 CEST 2009

Hi Norbert, it seems not to be the worldwide ngo community, but the US
ngo community. Even the concept of "charities" varies widely from
country to country, depending on quite different local laws. This seems
to be a TLD for the 501(c) organizations in the USA and this is it. We,
in the planet outside of those US boundaries, should not bother about
it, I guess.

--c.a.