New domain name .ngo would be for charities only

Rebecca MacKinnon rebecca.mackinnon at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 29 20:10:31 CEST 2009

Good points. I'm not saying I support or am involved with this plan. Just
letting people know that I have discovered its existence. Maybe it's worth
letting those people know your concerns?Best,
Rebecca

E-mail: rebecca.mackinnon at gmail.com