New gTLD consultation in NEW YORK CITY - IRT too!

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Sun Jul 12 18:22:15 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

If you are attending any of the upcoming IRT events, it would be great to
get some video of NCUC member interventions.  Nothing fancy, just YouTube
quality which you can post easily on the website from "My Page."  Thanks to
everyone who will be attending, let's get the word out about NCUC's position
on the IRT report!

Speaking of which, if you have yet to register on the new website, please
do! You can join easily at <
http://icann-ncuc.ning.com/main/authorization/signUp?>  Many, if not all, of
our recent new members have registered. Let's join them there and welcome
them to NCUC!

A few things we can do there:

1. Keep up on blog posts from fellow NCUC members, or peruse the events
calendar.
2. Share with the rest of NCUC what you or your organization is doing using
RSS feeds, pictures, video, etc.
3. Create or join one of the numerous NCUC working groups, committees, or
teams.

And if you are interested or have ideas for developing the site further,
please get a hold of me offlist and let me know!

Cheers,

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org