New gTLD consultation in NEW YORK CITY - IRT too!

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sat Jul 4 01:55:17 CEST 2009

Thanks, Kathy!

Yes, if we have members in NYC, London, and Hong Kong - we need for
them to show up at these IRT Report consultations and make a
statement at the microphone.

We also need to find other locals who may be interested in
participating, but don't yet know about the consultation, so please
let me or Kathy know if you have any suggestions for who to conduct
outreach to on this issue.

And please remember to send in written comments if you cannot make it
in person to a public consultation (which will be most people).

Thanks very much!

Best,
Robin

Info on Submitting Written Comment (until 6 July):
   http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#irt-report

Info on IRT Report World Tour:
  http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/consultation-outreach-en.htm

On Jul 3, 2009, at 7:50 AM, Kathy Kleiman wrote:

> Hi All,
> Two days before London, the IRT World Tour (and gTLD Consultation)
> stop in New York City to gather support.
> The Consultation (and a time to talk at the public microphones)
> will be:
>
> New York, 13 July 2009
> 08:30-17:00    Hudson Theatre, Millennium Hotel
> 145 West 44th Street | New York
>
> As with London, Please attend!  Can you come?
> The more NCUC organizations and individuals who can come, the
> better. I will be leading our NCUC charge in NYC, but having only
> one person representing us is not enough. Trademark interests will
> be there in force and we truly need support from NCUC members --
> and our many friends in NYC.
>
> Please let me know if you think you can make it.
> Please let me know if there are other individuals and organizations
> in/near NYC you think might be interested.
> Please let me know if you would like any links or comments re:
> noncommercial concerns about the IRT report-- materials to help
> prepare a short presentation for NYC (we've got lots).
>
> Best,
> Kathy
>
> Kathy Kleiman, Esq.
> Co-Founder, NCUC

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org