New domain name .ngo would be for charities only

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 30 14:10:51 CEST 2009

.ngo should not mean charity because all NGO do not make only charity. It
is  appreciation which is not any more setting in a world where
professionalism becomes demanding.

Baudouin

--
SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN