Reminder: NCUC Constituency Mtg 17 July Agenda and Link to Participate

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Fri Jul 17 04:08:57 CEST 2009

Dear all,

Please join the NCUC Constituency Mtg tomorrow/today: Friday 17 July
(16:00 - 18:00 London).

Hyperlink to participate in on-line meeting:
http://cotelcocave.syr.edu:80/build_calendar.event?
meetingId=1247312757640

Date: Friday 17 JULY 2009
Time: 16:00 - 18:00 London
Via: Elluminate online meeting software (link)

Other time-zones for meeting on 17 JULY:
08:00 California
11:00 New York
12:00 Sao Paulo
16:00 London
17:00 Geneva
18:00 Cairo
22:00 Phnom-Penh
23:00 Singapore/Perth/HongKong

I hope you will all join in the discussion tomorrow/today. Thank you!!

Attendee(s) must use this password (Seoul) to join.

Link to participate in online meeting:
http://cotelcocave.syr.edu:80/build_calendar.event?
meetingId=1247312757640
_____________________________

17 July 2009 NCUC Monthly Constituency Meeting Discussion Agenda (Draft)

I.  Substantive GNSO Policy Issues

1.  Tragedy of the Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group (NCSG) Petition
and How to Respond

A.  Draft media releases and articles
B.  Post story to Blogs and email lists
C. ICANN Public Comment on Charters deadline: 21 July - Tuesday

submit comments on problems with commercial stakeholder group charter
submit comments on noncommercial stakeholder group NCUC comment
Individual members of NCUC should also comment
Those who commented in April should also comment
D.  ICANN Public Comment on GNSO Bylaws 29 July comment deadline
E.  Ombudsman Complaint
F.  Petition to ICANN Board

2.  New gtlds Policy Update

A.  IRT Report World Tour
B.  New gtld Comment Period - 20 July comment deadline

3.  Registrant Rights Charter Working Group Update

4.  Registration Abuse Working Group Update
5.  Update on other GNSO teams (Fast Flux, Post-Expiration Domain
Names, whois, IDNs, RAA)

II.  Constituency Business

1. Join NING Website for NCUC policy development

2.  Join an NCUC Committee or GNSO Working Group
3.  Recruiting New NCUC Members & Participants – we are growing fast,
but we still need strong advocates for noncommercial users.

4.  Next NCUC Monthly Meeting: To Be Doodled 10-16 AUGUST 2009

5.  ICANN Meeting Seoul, Korea 25 – 30 October 2009
6.  Any Other Business

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org