Anti-IRT speeches top ISOC-NY.ORG website

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Wed Jul 15 15:01:16 CEST 2009

A huge thanks to Joly for taping the entire NYC session on Monday.
He has posted great segments -including my speech and some explosive
speeches from New Yorkers for Fair Use of Jay Sulzberger and Seth Johnson.

Posted at the top of:    www.isoc-ny.org

Tx Joly!
Kathy