vertical separation of registries and registrars

YJ Park yjpark21 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 9 11:41:44 CEST 2009

Hi Fouad,

The struggle of ccTLDs in the developing world has been my research
interests.
Some of their stories are available in the following article.
http://ijclp.net/files/ijclp_web-doc_10-13-2009.pdf

It willl be great to talk to you more on this offline.

Sincerely,
YJ