vertical separation of registries and registrars

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Wed Jul 8 17:47:03 CEST 2009

IIRC, the CRA report suggested that level of separation should reflect the
characteristics (size, type of registrants) of the particular namespace?
E.g., you wouldn't want to apply the same rules to .com as you would to
e.g., .ibm

Perhaps we should create a group space on the new website which members can
join for further discussion, collect resources, develop a position
statement?

Brenden