New Constituency Application Process - Is this the right way?

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 5 19:06:48 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 10:19 PM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

> That process was developed over a year ago, and based on the (false) premise that the new Stakeholder Groups would be organized around Constituencies like the old GNSO, with a new layer of organization (SGs) added on because (staff assumed) we all have nothing better to do than devote 100% of our time to ICANN organizational antics. No.

I believe the role of staff on the decisions infrastructure needs to
be put under the microscope with a view to making them accountable to
their actions and perform their duties as are paid to. In any case, we
are the volunteers they are not While appreciating commercial
stakeholders volunteers, we acknowledge that a fair number of them do
so as part of their jobs?