11 December @ 15:00 UTC NCUC policy discussion on Registry-Registrar cross-ownership/separation issues

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Tue Dec 1 22:00:47 CET 2009

Dear All,

NCUC is holding a policy discussion for any members interested in
participating on the issue of Registry-Registrar cross-ownership and
possible policy changes at ICANN on this issue.   We need to focus on
the public interest in our policy discussion as the Rr and Ry are
understandably focused primarily on economic impacts to their own
businesses.

More details will be forthcoming but in the meantime, please mark
your calendar for 11 December (Friday) at 15:00 UTC for an NCUC
policy discussion on this issue.   Background reading materials will
also be posted to the list in aid to the discussion.

Thank you,
Robin

Topic:  Registry-Registrar cross-ownership / separation policy issues

When: Friday 11 December at 15:00 UTC
             (60 minutes)

Other times:
California 07:00
New York 10:00
Sao Paulo 13:00
UTC 15:00
Berlin 16:00
Nairobi 18:00
Hong Kong 23:00

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org