NCUC Letter to ICANN Board & CEO on NCSG Charter Issue

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Thu Aug 20 03:57:00 CEST 2009

And special congrats to our Chair
together with the same to all who showed how our cooperation works so well.

Norbert

=

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial of the Mirror:

“Every Khmer citizen shall be equal before the law"
http://tinyurl.com/krt6gy

(To read it, click on the line above.)

And here is something new every day:
http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com