24 August Comment Deadline: Bylaw Amendments Related to Restructuring of the GNSO

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Tue Aug 18 16:24:10 CEST 2009

Milton,

I got what you were saying.

Just think that had the offer been made earlier it would have been
more difficult for the manipulation you're concerned about to happen.
There might have been a real opportunity for those interested to do
some outreach, not handing out cash to anyone who asked, but a
"community" effort. Now it will be staff led.

Adam