[Fwd: Clarifications Regarding Staff Summary-Analysis of Stakeholder Group Charter Public Forum]

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at DATOS-PERSONALES.ORG
Mon Aug 10 20:17:16 CEST 2009

Dear Robin

Yes, it is very important to highlight all of the names of the
organizations and individuals who had previously commented on this
issue.  I must admit that I also personally think that may be some
ICANN staff are also not fully aware of how our internal civil society
procedures works in order to get support to some sort of
petitions ..... they might be aware of some coalitions that are open
but not for others. Each group have their own internal dynamics.  This
are my personal observations of this process.

My two cents.

Best, Katitza