LAST CALL for DOODLING NCUC August Monthly Constituency Meeting (10-16 August)

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Tue Aug 4 02:21:14 CEST 2009

Dear All:

LAST DAY to mark your availability to participate in NCUC's monthly
constituency meeting to be held August 10-16, 2009.

Please mark your availability to participate at this link:
   http://doodle.com/375kdgnzasd45a3m

The monthly constituency meeting presents a good opportunity meet
many of our new members and acquaint them with issues before the
GNSO; to hear from our GNSO Councilors on issues before the GNSO; to
hear from working group and committee representatives; to receive
feedback from the membership; and further develop policy issues and
constituency positions.

I hope you will all participate in the meeting - especially if you
want to keep informed on the latest developments - or if you want to
provide feedback and direction in policy development.  Together with
this discussion list and the NING website, the monthly constituency
online meeting is an important part of constituency policy
development.  So please join in the call.  We have much to discuss.
Thank you!

Best,
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org