24 August Comment Deadline: Bylaw Amendments Related to Restructuring of the GNSO

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sat Aug 22 04:03:02 CEST 2009

Dear all,

The comment period of this ends Monday 24 August (in 3 days) and we
still need a volunteer to draft NCUC's position statement on this
issue.    The comment can be brief - the best one's are.  Any
volunteers?   Please let me know asap.

Thank you!
Robin

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org