Question about NCSG

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Fri Aug 14 00:44:02 CEST 2009

At 2:36 PM -0400 13/8/09, Avri Doria wrote:
>There is an approved charter and it could be used even while asking
>for reconsideration - we can be explicit about following through
>with the less then acceptable charter until such time as it is
>replaced by a proper charter is a matter of expediency and does not
>reflect any acceptance of the SG for that charter.

	The SIC created NCSG Charter is actually not disempowering us
directly until a second Non-Commercial Constituency is approved. In
my opinion we should work within the rules of that charter while NCUC
remains the sole constituency within NCSG at least.
	Are there likely to be other non-commercial constituencies
created before Seoul?
	Regards
		David