Volunteers Needed for GNSO Policy Development Process

BAUDOUIN SCHOMBE b.schombe at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 1 11:03:29 CEST 2009

Dear Robin,

have a good day,

I am personally start to stand up locally a thematic group for NCUC in DR
Congo. This process has been choosen by colleagues because we want to
involve local actors in the debate allowing us to have objective
contribution. But I meet some difficults. I must to translate all document
from english to french for a positive understanding.
I will share this information also to show them imperative contribution
required.

Baudouin

--
SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN