[Fwd: NCUC Capture Plans]

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Thu Sep 25 02:27:59 CEST 2008

Glaser's got this msg from Danny Younger.

--c.a.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: NCUC Capture Plans
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:09:04 -0300
From: Hartmut Richard Glaser <glaser at nic.br>

 ===============================================================================================================
[...] The NCUC is putting forward a plan to capture the GNSO's
Non-Commercial Stakeholder's Group by calling for plenum voting to
select Council representatives.  This plan would ensure that their
established constituency (with a large number of organizational member)
would outvote any new constituency (with a smaller amount of members)
and would thereby elect all of the House's Council representatives to
the detriment of any other noncommercial constituent group that seeks a
representative opportunity.