Proposed amendments to Milton's structural outline

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Tue Oct 14 23:49:44 CEST 2008

Cheryl,

On Oct 14, 2008, at 2:01 PM, Cheryl Preston wrote:

> ....  When I get a response from Milton yesterday, it included the
> strangest reference to what I assume he intends a slur — the religious
> right.

Huh?  The "religious right" is a slur?

Numerous political candidates fall over themselves to identify
themselves as being affiliated with the "religious right" and I don't
think they consider it to be a slur.  Why do you?

The people that I know in the "religious right" are proud to say so.

Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org