Proposed amendments to Milton's structural outline

Cheryl Preston PRESTONC at LAWGATE.BYU.EDU
Wed Oct 15 01:06:25 CEST 2008

I suppose they are.  I just never thought of Ralph or myself as in the
religious right.  I can't think of any religious organizations that
Ralph funds, so I was wondering what Milton was trying to say.

Cheryl B. Preston
Edwin M. Thomas
Professor of Law
J. Reuben Clark Law School
Brigham Young University
434 JRCB
Provo, UT 84602
(801) 422-2312
prestonc at lawgate.byu.edu

>>> Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org> 10/14/2008 3:48 pm >>>
Cheryl,

On Oct 14, 2008, at 2:01 PM, Cheryl Preston wrote:

> ....  When I get a response from Milton yesterday, it included the
> strangest reference to what I assume he intends a slur — the
religious
> right.

Huh?  The "religious right" is a slur?

Numerous political candidates fall over themselves to identify
themselves as being affiliated with the "religious right" and I don't

think they consider it to be a slur.  Why do you?

The people that I know in the "religious right" are proud to say so.

Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org