Proposed new NCSG structure

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Sun Oct 12 14:01:47 CEST 2008

Hi,

I agree with Robin.  If there are any inherently problematic elements in the
proposed structure I¹m not seeing them.  Of course, one could amplify a few
of the points procedurally, e.g. how elections are to be conducted and
constituency charters formulated and assessed, but people don¹t feel that
level of details is needed here, ok.  In any event I would add my yeses to
Milton¹s two questions about exclusion on criteria and joining more than one
constituency.

Cheers,

Bill

William J. Drake