NCUC policy wish list?

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sun Jun 22 23:51:22 CEST 2008

Milton,

Thanks for the suggestion - it is terrific.  I wonder if we could
expand the principle to include other human rights like privacy and
due process of law?   (or maybe that is asking too much from ICANN?)

Yes, the "blue board" was primarily the wishes of the the triad with
a couple issues thrown in by the contracting parties in retaliation
to the triad's wish list.  I said NCUC would be adding issues to the
list after our mtg on Tuesday.

Thanks,
Robin

On Jun 22, 2008, at 12:31 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> Robin, a policy wish list is a good topic for the 2:00 – 4:00 part
> of our meeting. I assume that the “blue board” you attached is
> someone else’s wish list, it doesn’t look like Christmas to me….
> One quick suggestion from me:
>
> -          Getting ICANN to recognize freedom of expression as a
> “principle” fundamental to its mission (just like “security and
> stability” and “competition” are now.

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org