agenda for new delhi meeting

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Feb 11 13:38:31 CET 2008

MM, regarding domain tasting and similar tactics of the business, there
is a specific one which was quite serious: the infamous Network
Solutions case. I think we should have a formal NCUC statement on this
specific case, strongly repudiating such mafiosi money making tactics.

fraternal regards

--c.a.