agenda for new delhi meeting

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Mon Feb 11 15:02:18 CET 2008

Carlos:
What NSI is doing is not "domain tasting" it is "front-running." In
front-running, when you request whether a domain is available through a
registrar the registrar immediately registers it and then you have to
get it from them. Much worse than domain tasting, imho. Do you want me
to change the agenda to discuss that?

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org