Fwd: call with Rita Rodin: re-election bid to ICANN Board of Directors

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Feb 18 20:07:29 CET 2008

I am told that constituency members can join in the GNSO Council call
with Rita Rodin on 28 Feb 2008 (19:00 UTC) if they wish.   I'll post
details how to dial-in on the NCUC WebEx office.

Thanks,
Robin

Begin forwarded message:

> On 18 Feb 2008, at 11:53, Robin Gross wrote:
>
>> NCUC:
>>
>> The GNSO Council has scheduled an interview with Rita Rodin on 28
>> February as part of the election to the ICANN Board of Directors
>> (GNSO-elected seat).  Rita was nominated by the Registers and is
>> is running un-opposed for her second term on the board.  Please
>> let me know if there are any questions or issues you'd like for
>> her to discuss during this call.
>>
>> It is also possible for NCUC to have a separate constituency-wide
>> call with Rita so we can all ask her about her views on ICANN
>> issues and try to express our concerns to her.   Please let me
>> know if we should set that up.  It would be a good opportunity to
>> try to better understand each other's perspective on new gtld
>> policy, whois, GNSO reform, etc.
>>
>> The voting starts on Friday 29 February and ends on 7 March
>> 2008.   So we may want to set it up for some time next week.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org