NCUC statement on new gTLDs

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Sun Dec 14 14:19:46 CET 2008

Dear all,

Please find attached the statement I have drafted on behalf of the NCUC for
ICANN¹s new gTLD proposal. According to ICANN the deadline for comments is
tomorrow -15/12/2008 -(can someone please confirm this?). If this is the
case can we request for an extension until at least the end of the week?
Please make any changes/suggestions to the document so we don¹t loose track
of any comments. Considering the tight deadline can I please ask you all to
proceed and look at this document as soon as possible?

Thank you all.

KK
--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,