Karl Manhiem: New gTLD meeting logistics 10-11 April 2008

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Apr 10 03:53:54 CEST 2008

Any other constituency members interested in participating remotely
at this meeting may do so by calling-in on the telephone.   The
instructions for how to dial-in to the meeting are posted as an
announcement at the top of the NCUC WebEx site.
     http://ncuc.webexone.com

Best,
Robin

On Apr 9, 2008, at 6:30 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> We are sending Norbert and Robin to this meeting, but any other
> members from the LA area might be able to attend also. I know that
> Karl has an interest in some of those issues.

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org